At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to drive Kibo forward as the leader in Unified Commerce. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and management skills as well as experience building strong internal relationships with the sales, customer success and product teams. You will play a key role in shaping and communicating our product narrative within the company and throughout the market. You are excited to represent our customer voice and crisply articulate our value propositions to inform product strategy, understand the competitive landscape, and position our products in the market. This role is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to join an exciting team, expand their skill set and have fun doing it. This person will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Enablement – Build strong relationships with Sales in order to better support our product commercialization efforts. Deliver regular sales and partner training, support strategic sales deals and creation of assets to drive deals.
- Content - Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, and collateral that drives prospect engagement supports sales and demand generation.
- Strategy – Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success to understand customer and market pain points in order to identify market opportunities.
- Thought Leadership – Stay up to date with analyst and industry research in order to become an expert in Order Management and Ecommerce and establish yourself as a thought leader.
- GTM – Support Go-to-Market activities and represent marketing in cross-functional initiatives.
- Competitive – Work alongside sales to keep our competitive intelligence center up-to-date and actionable for the sales team.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in product marketing in B2B enterprise technology required
- A passion for learning, asking questions, and needing to understand why.
- A storyteller at heart. Excellent oral and written communication. Especially when it comes to producing materials for our sales and marketing organizations
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to synthesize.
- Talent for building consultative and collaborative relationships with diverse internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Ability to understand and distill product capabilities into key customer requirements
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to be flexible
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, humble, hard-working and has a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience in Martech, e-commerce and/or personalization is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Previous experience in leading a go-to-market launch of a new feature, product or campaign