About the position:
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a focus on product positioning, messaging, experience optimization, and analytics. This role will work cross-functionally with our product and growth teams to bring individuals and businesses to the platform they never knew they needed.
- Own the development and execution of product marketing strategy that improves awareness, education, and adoption of SFOX’s products.
- Understand the different customer segments, including their challenges and how our product can benefit them.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for our new features and offerings based on user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Advocate for existing and prospective customers when assisting with the product roadmap and strategy.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, sales, operations, and engineering - to launch new products and achieve business objectives.
- Understand the growth of our products and set measurable business goals and track progress against them within customer segments and along the customer lifecycle.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing, Growth, or Product Management experience.
- Powerful storyteller with the ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication.
- Passion for market research and desire to know the market and competition better than anyone else.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Self-starter with comfort building from scratch.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment.