Product Marketing Manager - Service Provider Transformation
We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player to drive the Product and Solution Business Outcome Modeling efforts for Juniper’s Service Provider Portfolio Marketing team. You will be a champion for defining and modeling Juniper’s customer financial outcomes per a defined set of products and solutions consumed by communication service providers with additional responsible for executing the outbound market activities. You must communicate and collaborate effectively across the broader company, including Product Management, Technical Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, Analyst Relations, Public Relations, and directly with customers. You will support the go-to-market programs including launch planning, collateral generation, customer presentations, multimedia, and sales training materials and engage the analyst community to evangelize Juniper products and solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with cross-functional marketing/product management/corporate marketing teams to execute high-impact fully-integrated programs that drive pipeline growth, market leadership and awareness
- Create business outcome content including, presentations, solutions briefs, white papers, point of view, demos, blogs, podcast, webcasts, a digital online persona and needle-moving sales/partner enablement tools.
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations including executive briefings, analyst briefings, press briefings, industry events, webcasts, and trade shows.
- Creates insightful and value-adding financial and economic modelling for both products and solutions to help articulate customer value.
Required Skills and Qualifications Include:
- 7+ years of financial modeling experience with 3+ years of marketing experience with an affinity for technology and a good understanding of the telecommunication industry
- Degree in Computer Science, Operational Research, Financial Engineering or MBA with technical Marketing discipline
- Proficient in your Excel with excellent formulas, charts, macros, VBAs skills
- Must have excellent written communications and strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently
- Outstanding ability to work well cross functionally (Team/BU) and with partners and customers
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong financial modeling, marketing and project management skills, experienced in cross functional team development in a matrix organization
- Keen interest in technology, the ability to identify and explain technology, product, and market differentiators