Quanovate Inc - Santa Clara, CA
Quanovate is a fast-growing point of care health platform startup in the San Francisco Bay Area. At Quanovate, we innovate and commercialize mobile health diagnostic platforms. Quanovate is full of smart, driven people who care a lot more about getting things done and making the difference. We truly believe in our mission of improving life quality of Homo sapiens and put our value into daily practice. We look for individuals who are passionate, self-driven, embracing challenges, and making an impact.
This product marketing management position is an opportunity to lead the consuming-facing activities of the product and marketing strategy execution at Quanovate.
- The responsibilities include leading and coordinating product marketing, branding, content, PR, tradeshow, promotion, and product launch activities; facilitating defining and executing the customer needs based product features, value propositions, positioning, and marketing plan.
- This position requires activities such as providing inputs into and designing the product launch commercial plan based on experience in the digital health industry; working with external contract agencies on branding development, PR management, and marketing activities such as advertisement, social media, crowdfunding, website, etc.; maintaining social networks platforms and blog; fine-tuning product launch strategy and defining strategy on growth hacking.
- The successful candidate must possess ability to execute effectively with highly clear logical stream, a sense of urgency, be capable to explore and tailor approach according to market feedbacks, and strategical and analytical thought process for logical decision making.
This position could potentially lead to the Head of Product Management and Marketing role.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working with external contract agencies on marketing, branding, PR, ads, content, promotion, tradeshow, crowdfunding, and product launch activities
- Providing inputs into and designing the product launch commercial plan based on experience in the digital health industry
- Maintaining social networks platforms and blog
- Fine-tuning product launch strategy and defining strategy on growth hacking
- Conduct market analysis such as pricing
Business related BS Degree
Digitalhealthcare or B2C medical device experience or background
MBA or MBA candidatepreferred
RequiredYears and Area of Experience:
Min 2years of digitalhealthcare or B2C medical device related customer interaction experience
Must have product launch experience of healthcare product, preferred B2C product
Startup product launch experience is a plus
- Must have certain level of product business experience and expertise
- Project management experience - highly logical thought process
- Experienced in B2C digital health marketing and interaction with customers
- Must be a fast learner on product knowledge and market
- Capability to handle challenge and thrive in a fast-growing startup environment
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Point of Care medical device
Job Type: Full-time
- Santa Clara, CA
- B2C digital health marketing: 3years
- Market Analysis: 3years
- Product Marketing: 3years
- B2C Product Launching: 3years