Product Marketing Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Software
"Accelerating the digital transformation of business through intelligent mobile capture."
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) - a leading Cloud-business innovator in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that simplify everyday tasks - is seeking qualified candidates for a Product Marketing Manager role based in San Diego.
We are a global cloud-technology leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s identity verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobilechannel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,000 organizations and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped transform mobilebanking and the identity verification markets. As a result, we are a NASDAQ-listed company and have grown globally at 30% annually for 5+ years, with headquarters in San Diego, CA and offices in the UK and the Netherlands.
This is a very dynamic and fast-paced work environment. A high degree of leadership and commitment are essential. We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
What You’ll Do (Role Description)
Are you a great marketer? Do you have a superior understanding of B2B product marketing and sales? Inspired by disruptive technology? Prepare to wow us. Come show us how you’ve built successful B2B SaaSmarketing programs. We are a hot fintech company with disruptive identity verification technology for the mobilechannel. You will be driving the product and competitive positioning, messaging and creating sales enablement strategies and sales tools for all channels, as well as for outbound marketing activities.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for Mitek product and solutions, conceiving and developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention-to-detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy, their criteria for buying, and will transfer that knowledge to the saleschannel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Mitek’s offerings in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for Mitek’s solution
- Work with product management to customize packages and pricing for key market segments
- Map and create content for later phases of the buyer journey
- Set the budget, spending priorities, and measuring overall results against plans for product marketing activities
- Create outstanding technology presentations, data sheets, white papers and customer case studies
- Execute multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require balancing trade-offs and high-speed tactical execution
Who You Are (Soft Skills, Attributes)
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment
- Data-driven, strategic mindset
- Logical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning, organization, and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage and influence others (both within and outside your own direct work-group)
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively
What You Need (Skills/Experience/Abilities)
- 7+ years experience in SaaS B2B software (preferably fintech)
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling messaging and materials for direct and channelsales teams
- Proven track record in both product marketing
- Experience at a global company
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with internal teams
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities