- Drive sales enablement activities; act as key contact with the sales organization driving communications of product direction, positioning, key messages and sales collateral.
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage development of sales enablement tools and training for field sales force and reseller partners.
- Develop the sales tools (PPTs, feature briefs, case studies, white papers, product brochures) to support the sales process of the company’s solutions and drive clarity and consistency of message.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Present our products and solutions in formal and informal settings.
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events – up to 25%
- 3-5 years of software and outbound product marketing experience
- Excellent English (English as mother tongue – preferred)
- Work experience within enterprise security or networking targeting large enterprise customers highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch (presentations, white papers, datasheets, brochures, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling and differentiating manner.
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA desirable.