The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the complete product lifecycle management of assigned products from product concept and initial product specification through product launch and general availability. In this role, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of Timing markets, applications and customers while promoting SiTime’s revolutionary MEMS timing products. You will use your understanding of the markets to identify and implement promotion programs to grow, attract and engage customers. You will work with the sales force and channel to increase design wins and net revenue.
- Develop business cases for new products and participate in product and company strategy development
- Create detailed functional product requirements and high level marketing requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to validate and successfully negotiate business and technical requirements
- Manage new product rollout to customers, sales channels and media, including development of competitive analysis, product positioning, pricing and selling proposition.
- Provide tactical support and direction to the sales channel in securing customer wins and increase revenue
- Develop and deliver sales channel training and documentation
- Collaborate with sales and operations on forecast and volume ramp by product families
- Drive and/or support other projects as needed by management or as business needs change
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 8years of related semiconductorexperience in marketing, system timing design, and/or semiconductor applications required
- Prior experience in clock distribution and generation, jitter cleaner, and time synchronization preferred
- Direct telecom timing experience highly preferred
Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- “Can do” positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.