Skilled at developing clear, compelling product messaging? Love providing content for internal and external audiences that makes an impact? If so, you could be our Rave's next Product Marketing Manager.
Our ideal candidate has had success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial tech environment. To knock it out of the park at Rave you'll need to be well-organized and results-oriented in order to manage multiple go-to-market initiatives concurrently while maintaining on-going knowledge of current market offerings.
It is rare to work at a company where you can help make a difference, even help save a life, and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in your work. Here at Rave Mobile Safety, you will have that opportunity. Our suite of products are designed to foster quick, relevant, and actionable communication during times of high stress. Keeping people safe is our business.
What You'll Do:
The Product Marketing Manager will improve the product positioning towards customers while also improving the sales team's knowledge of the product. To achieve this the Product Marketing Manager will need to understand buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the rest of the organization. As Product Marketing Manager you will be an evangelist for Rave Mobile Safety solutions and as such, this role requires both the ability to understand the technology as well as eloquently communicate the high-level business value of those products.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, why they buy, how they buy and their buying criteria; Work closely with customers, partners, sales and support to understand market trends, customer requirements, and competitive white space
- Maintain competitive intelligence in defined market segments
- Demand generation – offer input into the marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Maintain understanding of how effective positioning and campaigns are in the market including win/loss analysis
- Optimize go-to-market strategies including positioning, pricing and business models
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of prior experience with product marketing for a technical product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business and technology organizations and present information to customers, partners, executives, and Rave Mobile Safety team members
- A pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple workstreams, loves to problem-solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- Great collaborator who likes bridging the gap between technical and client-facing teams
- An analytical yet creative thinker, and truly enjoy client-facing interactions
- Strong understanding of the sales process for enterprise software and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Demonstrated experience identifying and communicating market requirements in a software organization
- Experience in SaaS-based software products and solutions
- Action orientation and desire to work in fast paced rapidly growing organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to quickly synthesize data into actionable recommendations
- Public Safety experience a plus
Why you'll love it here:
- We build a very important product that has serious, life-saving implications but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Competitive base salary
- Ongoing training and coaching for career development
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with significant company contribution
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement savings program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extremely generous paid time off
- On-site gym
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Lively culture including happy hours, free lunch twice per month, company outings and more