The Product Marketing Manager role will lead our GTM efforts across our fast growing and innovative intelligence and analytics product portfolio. Combining strong communication skills with strong technical aptitude this role will work across multiple groups at the company to lead GTM efforts to grow revenue and adoption of these key solutions.
- Understand products and services inside and out to deeply understand how Q4 provides value and supports client needs.
- Own go-to-market planning through close alignment with product managers, developing training materials for sales/channel, and collaborate with other marketing groups for key initiatives (digital campaigns, events, etc.).
- Lead execution of on-going go-to-market strategy to ensure new features are effectively brought to market and deliver key business goals
- Deliver ongoing training to sales and client experience to drive understanding of products
- Build engaging and captivating multimedia content for promoting product portfolios.
- Engage in release process to stay on top of all marketable features and products as they come to market and be prepared to support the communication rollout as required to launch
- Team up with product and technical writing to develop plan for user enablement to drive long-term adoption
- Partner with growth team to increase adoption and revenue of product portfolio
- Work with cross-functional departments, including sales, marketing, and product management to synthesize and evangelize compelling messages to external and internal audiences.
- Learn the competitive landscape to help arm sales and product management with insights into strengths and weaknesses.
- Measure and report on key performance metrics.
- Has at least 3 years' experience in SaaS product marketing, product management or content marketing
- Loves owning strategy for product marketing and project management
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Capital markets experience/knowledge a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while delivering on key initiatives.
- Curious, proactive and collaborative.
- Be a business leader in training; wanting to own the message, the positioning, the materials and success.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.