We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to drive the strategy & execution of how we communicate the value of Tableau to our Public Sector segment. This person will be responsible for working cross-functionally with all teams across the organization – to deliver effective messaging and positioning, content, and marketing plans to drive clarity and success of our go-to-market effort for this important segment. This is a key role that requires the right balance of strategic thinking with a strong roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' mentality.
Some of the things you'll be doing include..
- Manage the overall messaging and positioning for our Public Sector customers.
- Create product materials ranging from demos to web copy to presentations to whitepapers, and more.
- Coordinate with the greater marketing team and play a key role as a member of integrated campaign team.
- Work with product management, development and sales to help shape and communicate the company's vision in this feature area to grow Tableau's business globally.
- Work with our partners to help develop and bring partner solutions to market.
- Be a strong voice representing our Public Sector customers across all conversations and projects.
- Present to audiences at live meetings, webinars and at a variety of Tableau events and tradeshows. Support the Tableau's Sales team with demos, presentations and product knowledge.
Who you are…
- Domain. Strong product marketing skills: experience creating personas and messaging for various audience segments. Familiarity with enterprise software trends and buying patterns. Familiarity with enterprise software trends and buying patterns.
- A Leader. Ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive alignment with senior leaders.
- Data Driven. Tableau product knowledge or the ability to learn it quickly. Understanding of basic analytical and statistical techniques. Ability to perform primary and secondary research.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. Strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills. The ability to create product demos that communicate the "why" of feature or product of assignment. Excellent writing ability, including the ability to communicate technical concepts. Strong storytelling and presentation skills. The ability to write clear and compelling copy for the website, the press and other outlets.
- Go Getter. Deep curiosity for data and our customers. The ability to own projects from start to finish.
- Experienced. 5+ years in a product marketing or product management role, or equivalent experience. Experience working with or within Public Sector strongly desirable.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!