Power Integrations, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Our integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights. Our SCALE™ IGBT drivers enhance the efficiency, reliability and cost of high-power applications such as industrial motor drives, solar and wind energy systems, electric vehicles and high-voltage DC transmission. Since its introduction in 1998, Power Integrations' EcoSmart® energy-efficiency technology has prevented billions of dollars' worth of energy waste and millions of tons of carbon emissions.
Reflecting the environmental benefits of our products, Power Integrations' stock is a member of clean-technology stock indices sponsored by Cleantech Group LLC and Clean Edge. Visit our Green Room for a comprehensive guide to energy-efficiency standards around the world.
· Define strategic direction of BLDC Motor Drive ICs, including IPM
· Build and maintain relationships with ecosystem MCU partners
· Drive product introduction at lead customers, build relationships and define strategy to grow accounts
· Work closely with applications & sales to define needed collateral that allows the field and customer base to easily understand our portfolio and associated features and benefits
· Maintain product portfolio (product lifecycle management) including special emphasis on value pricing and gross margin management
· Manage large scale customers on key projects
· Visit customers to collect market and competitive information
· Responsible for the analysis of market development, technical trends and competitive environment
· Manage information flow with regard to technical and commercial questions between R&D and Marketing
· Create and maintain presentation materials for the entire scope of the products
· Manage forecast planning and reporting
· Strong market knowledge of the motor drive ICs
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Physics with interest and experience in business
· 8+ years’experience product marketing experience in motor drive ICs