In support of our ongoing growth and market expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and collaborative Product Marketing (Senior) Manager. The position reports into the SVP of Product Marketing is located in our office in Pleasanton, CA or our Troy, MI headquarters. A remote working situation will be considered for highly qualified candidates.
Principal Role & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies including positioning, value statements, market segmentation, target customer definition, and core message development
- Research, define, and communicate attributes of target personas, buyer needs, and the purchasing decision process for Plex
- Serve as a SME and product evangelist/spokesperson; function as a leading product representative at industry events and conferences, during demand generation activities such as webinars, with press, industry analysts, and customers
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including new-customer demand creation
- Define and create engaging content and sales tools that position Plex as a leading authority in ERP, drive demand from new prospects, and help to accelerate pipeline and improve close rates
- Participate in sales enablement activities to ensure sales representatives and sales support staff are equipped to effectively sell Plex into current and future markets
- Lead and execute as needed, launch activities for new product capabilities, such as updates to existing web content and tools, development of media messages, training of market-facing staff, etc.
- Be capable of establishing credibility within Plex.
- Be a high achiever and able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit balanced by a highly professional demeanor.
- Be intellectually aggressive, a creative problem-solver, and possess strong analytical skills. Ability to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Possess a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work hard and deliver results under pressure, as well as a willingness to address and shift priorities in rapidly changing markets and high growth environments.
- Have the analytical capability to recognize market trends and capitalize on the resulting opportunities.
- Proven initiative and ability to work independently, yet work effectively with others in managing complex projects while meeting challenging deadlines. Self-directed individual contributor who is comfortable participating as a team player within a fast-paced group. Strong interpersonal skills required.
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- ERP knowledge is required
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. In fact, it's Plex employees themselves who say our company is a great place to work. We've created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. Some of the things our employees enjoy include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, & 401(k) matching program
- Very generous PTO/paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health club dues reimbursement
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Our multiple locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary food and drink, and "de-stress areas" complete with video games, ping pong tables, and more