- Develop consumer positioning, key messages and launch strategies for a variety of product initiatives related to Google Play vertical experiences (Movies & TV, Books, Audiobooks, etc.), new products in development and the Play Store.
- Partner with Product Management and pursue and synthesize consumer insights to shape Google Play’s vertical experiences and features.
- Architect strategies to drive consumer engagement with and perception of Google Play’s offering in Movies/TV and Books/Audiobooks.
- Produce compelling marketing collateral in conjunction with agencies and other marketing partners.
- Work with regional marketers to surface best practices and identify opportunities to apply them globally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Track record of partnering with Product Managers to shape product roadmaps with evidence and data-backed rationale.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the product marketing cycle, from consumer insights generation through go-to-market product rollout.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Exceptional creative and design judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.