As Product Marketing Manager at Passport, you will hold a crucial role at the intersection of product, marketing and sales. Passporters are developing world-class products to change people's everyday lives, and you will be responsible for positioning and messaging those products to drive demand. You have a special passion for clients, and their needs, and you are an excellent writer and communicator. Being able to analyze trends is crucial for this role as you will be looked at as the expert in positioning and messaging. Are you ready to help us create the best story about our products so we can continue to dominate the market?
- Work with Passport's industry-leading product and marketing teams to position its products
- Become an expert on Passport's products and develop strong sales enablement content (presentations, cut sheets, case studies, demos, product ads etc.)
- Conduct market and client research to uncover appropriate messaging for products and develop buyer and user personas
- Analyze the competitive landscape and create positioning against competitors
- Develop case studies in multiple media formats (video, written, presentation slides etc.) and create a database of referenceable clients
- Lead the creation of campaigns to target new prospects and clients for upsell
- Manage content development for users and clients (white papers, ebooks, blogs, user guides, technical product guides, website content etc.)
- Create a new product and feature launch process in order to drive adoption
- Contribute to the development of go to market strategies
- Become a product evangelist internally and externally; speak at trade shows or other events, and conduct internal training on product positioning
- Measure and analyze results of product campaigns
You are detail-oriented, organized. Nothing slips through the cracks when you're running a project. You measure everything. You are inquisitive, and you know how to listen and incorporate new knowledge into your product strategy. Above all else, you are also an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you understand how to effectively convey ideas to various stakeholders across the organization and in the market.
As someone committed to continual improvement, you're excited to improve the overall practice of product marketing at Passport.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on marketing, business or analytics
- 3+ years work experience, preferably in product marketing or research roles; 5 years work experience preferred
- Passion for the client/user and a curious mindset to uncover trends (e.g. find competitive intelligence)
- Strong communication skills, including writing and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts into easy to understand messaging
- Stellar public speaking & storytelling skills
- Proven experience developing sales enablement content and working with sales and product teams to bring new products to market