The firm is seeking a marketing manager to join the Product Marketing team, responsible for developing high quality, highly effective content and marketing programs that support PIMCO’s broad range of strategies and services. The marketing manager will help with development and implementation of investment content and marketing programs that support PIMCO’s global businesses. Position located in mid-town Manhattan. It will be part of the Global Marketing function.
The candidate will contribute to the development and production of content that:
- PIMCO’s clients and prospects want to read, engage with, and share with their own networks
- Positively influences the perception of PIMCO’s investment process and firm overall in the minds of clients, in the context of product-specific communications
- Supports, enables, and facilitates the sale of PIMCO’s products to prospects, and retention of PIMCO’s products among clients
- Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 4-6years of experience in financial services, preferably on a client-facing or marketing team.
- Proven marketing expertise, preferably with experience in content creation, digitalmarketing, and managing integrated marketingcampaigns.
- Exceptional organizational and program management skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of ongoing initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on assigned responsibilities through commitment to quality, attention to detail, and use of effective interpersonal and communication skills, including managing cross-functional teams effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Inquisitive self-starter, ability to flourish within the firm’s demanding, fast-paced, and highly focused environment with shifts in priorities as business needs dictate.
- Strong ability to acknowledge and adapt to diverse styles, cultures and languages.
- Knowledge of financialpromotions regulations in the U.S. and key non-U.S. jurisdictions beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as the Adobe platform.
- Familiarity with basic technology applications and content management systems (including Microsoft Sharepoint and Google Analytics) is preferred.
- Must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in Business/Finance, Economics, or Marketing/Communications (or liberal arts with relevant industry experience).
- MBA degree, CFA designation, or progress toward either / both is a plus.
A strong background and/or interest infinancial markets and economics is important, with a desire to learnabout PIMCO products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.