We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to help bring our story to life! You’ll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new VP of Marketing.
Our Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing Ordergroove’s product go-to-market strategy. We’re looking for someone who can become an expert in our industry with a keen understanding how buyers make purchase decisions and the specific needs of our customers. You’ll help make complex product concepts simple, create messaging that clearly explains Ordergroove’s value using our customers’ native language, and identify opportunities for differentiation. Your work will transform our position in the industry through improved messaging, go-to-market strategy, and product prioritization.
If you’re ready to work in unison with top-notch product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams and can be both strategic and hands-on with product marketing execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in understanding our buyers’ needs, goals, and purchase journey through market research, surveys, and win/loss testing.
- Transform our messaging and positioning with value propositions to support our prospects’, customers’, and partners’ needs and effectively position Ordergroove as a market leader.
- Create and execute our product launch strategy by working closely with our product, sales, and customer success teams to take our products to market with powerful messaging and educational materials.
- Gather competitive intelligence to identify areas of opportunity and market differentiation.
- Assist with researching and developing our market size, penetration, and potential growth opportunities.
- Examine and interpret results to identify areas for improving our value proposition, customer service, and product.
- Create and execute on sales enablement materials and playbooks.
- Partner with the data science team to turn our data into industry insights and thought leadership.
- Collaborate on our web experience, messaging, and design.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, with at least 3+ years in B2B.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and explain the value to customers both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated track record of success with taking new products and features to market.
- Solid understanding of the e-commerce market.
- Experience gathering market research and VoC, identifying trends, and communicating insights internally.
- Highly collaborative with product, marketing, sales, customer service, and data science teams.
- Focused on buyer needs and customer success above all.
- Balances creative, big-picture thinking with deductive abilities to push performance and results