We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to join our LA-based team. This position will be responsible for positioning and promoting new and current product & service offerings to our end customers, sales force and sales channel. You are responsible for understanding customer needs, digging into product details, and elevating our messaging to deliver solution-oriented, breakthrough initiatives that position Openpath as the emerging industry leader. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to evangelize the Openpath brand within the channel partner ecosystem: which is largely made up of security system integrators, low voltage technicians, and access control installers.
What you'll do & more...
- Partner with Product Management and be the voice of the product
- Own go-to-market activities for key security products.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, customer interviews and segmentation analysis.
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies to drive product awareness, adoption, and pipeline from our security products.
- Develop customer messaging that proves Openpath’s differentiation for access control products.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand for products and solutions.
- Create the internal and external facing content to enable our Sales team to effectively position and sell Openpath’s services
- Develop and execute comprehensive channel marketing collateral to help drive adoption and productivity to include (but not limited to) training, tool kits, educational materials, incentive plans.
- Work on competitive and channel insights and related research
- Work within the Partner Portal to ensure it depicts Openpath clearly and effectively across training, sales collateral and other enablement tools
- optimize user flow in Partner Portal, keep dashboard updated and dynamic
- create separate dashboard, catering to various personas
- increase utilization of co-marketing programs and materials
- In partnership with the CRM team, create a comprehensive program for effective channel comms
- Develop reports and insights for other key stakeholders demonstrating program efficacy
- Create CRM campaigns and related channel communication programs
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to take broad based programs into the channel utilizing paid, earned and owned media.
What skills & experience do you bring?
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in either Marketing, Business, or related discipline. Experience + aptitude/attitude count more.
- 4 + years with product marketing preferably with the company/brand
- A self starter who can own the program and build relationships across the channel spectrum for the greatest impact.
- Ideally B2B experience combining software/hardware as a Cloud (SaaS) solution
- Humility to admit mistakes, correct them, and move forward.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or brand highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce/Hubspot is a plus
- Solid communication skills that span writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Versed across digital media platforms including email, website, social media, and more.
- Ability to creatively problem solve, adapt to shifting projects and moving targets, and work highly collaboratively. Time management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities with ease. Willingness to roll up your sleeves, be additive when and where you can, and support team tasks to help out the company when necessary.