JazzHR is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to expand our team with the addition of a high-energy, talented Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you'll work collaboratively to drive product positioning and strategy, manage product launches, maintain personas, and gather customer insights. As the bridge between marketing and product, you'll be an expert on the JazzHR customer, what they need, and how we can help them be successful.
The ideal candidate is a 'doer' with a ferocious appetite for success who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about the details. Reporting directly to our Vice President of Marketing, this position will workout of our Pittsburgh, PA office.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing value-based positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates JazzHR and resonates with our target buyer personas
- Creating compelling content, value propositions, benefit statements, demos, case studies and more to fuel marketing, sales, and success programs and campaigns
- Leveraging a results-oriented mentality to understand & drive metrics across new and existing customers
- Defining, tracking and analyzing key metrics for feature adoption and utilization, product launches and customer success
- Communicating the value of the JazzHR platform to the sales and success teams
- Provide the organization with customer & competitive insights, strategic information, content, and tools to help position, market and sell more effectively
- Working collaboratively to plan the launch of new products, features and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Design, test, and scale campaigns that drive product adoption and expansion through the customer base
- Conduct competitive and market research to optimize our product fit and competitiveness
- Partner closely with product management to incorporate insights into the product roadmap early in the product lifecycle
- Maintain a balanced understanding of product capabilities, the competitive landscape, customer problems, and broader technology and industry trends
- Build relationships with industry analysts and other third parties to gain market insights, gather feedback about JazzHR's product and strategy and raise awareness about JazzHR
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or similar required
- Data-driven decision making and a desire for continuous improvement
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking and ability to thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
- Proven ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to crank out copy that resonates, excites, and ignites
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We're the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and even presidential campaigns.
As JazzHR, we're now on a mission to reveal the elusive yet absolutely critical connection between recruiting and performance. We're doing this by creating innovative tools that help companies uncover the hidden recipes for making transformative hires.