We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a global B2B high tech company. The Product Marketing Manager will focus on networking products and will be responsible for developing messaging/positioning and create a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (to possibly perm) role onsite in Santa Clara, CA or Roseville, CA (flexibility to work 1 day per week remotely).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions' employee, health benefits offered.
• Understand products, target customer needs and competitive landscape
• Develop creative, innovative, and customer focused messaging and positioning
• Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
• 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools for B2B tech companies
• Background in networking products, preferred (NOT required)
• Strong writing and content creation skills.
• Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree