Kasisto, a FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to attract, engage, support, and transact with their customers via human-like, intelligent conversations, anytime, anywhere. Kasisto?s conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel bots and virtual assistants with deep domain expertise across mobile apps, web, messaging platforms, and IoT devices.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI is an enterprise-ready platform with self-service tools to customize and continually improve consumer experiences and seamlessly add new features. The agile, modern platform saves companies time and money with easy customization, simple APIs and modern SDKs, deep learning, security and compliance, and fast deployment.
Some of the world?s most innovative financial institutions license KAI Banking including DBS Bank, MasterCard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, among others. They are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems, and predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots and assistants.
This is a unique opportunity to join our team as an individual contributor acting in a critical, cross-functional leadership role as a Product Marketing Manager with significant cross-functional visibility and impact.
This role is highly influential in helping us achieve our growth objectives and will engage with every Kasisto team and function: product, engineering, sales, and solutions, and every part of marketing. You will report to the VP Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Developing crisp, compelling messaging and working collaboratively to ensure our story is consistently told across all channels and experiences
- Owning and continuously optimizing the website experience to maximize prospect conversion and customer engagement
- Partnering with the Sales team to develop the robust sales tools needed to qualify, influence and close accounts
- Managing product releases: effectively coordinating across internal teams ensuring go-to-market alignment and readiness including a means to measure results
- Collaborating closely with other teams and customers to create new content assets and the programs that leverage them
- Understanding and effectively communicating the needs of our customers (financial institutions) and our customer segments (retailbanking, business banking, etc.); sharing learnings across the entire Kasisto team ensuring everyone knows the problem(s) to be solved, the job(s) to be done and what is most valued
- Staying abreast of the wider Conversational AI technology marketplace and the research around technological advancements; monitoring competitors and keeping the team apprised on opportunities and threats.
What you need in this position
- Deep-seeded knowledge of SaaStechnology.
- 5-7years total marketingexperience. Experience in banking and/or finance industry, a plus.
- At least 3years of previous product marketing / PR / content writing experience
- Passion for writing and creative thinking
- Appetite for start-up culture ? Quick learner and self-starter
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Creative out of the box thinking
- Strong project management and cross-departmental communication skills
- Strong affinity for technology. You pay attention to what?s new in tech, and have an innate desire to understand how things work.
- BA/BS degree.
Location ? Castro Street, Mountain View, CA
Please send your cover letter with a description of your previous Product Marketing experience and resume to careers at kasisto.com.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor.
Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.