We have a culture of empowerment and agility that honors our roots as a successful small family business, but with the growth opportunities, development resources and rewards package of our Fortune 500 parent company.
We offer exposure to the global luxury market, in the comfort of your jeans from our Orange County office.
In return, we want your ideas and commitment to bring our vision to life. Our business is rapidly changing, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
- Provide critical input to situation analysis for assigned product portfolio as part of the annual strategic planning process.
- With approval from the Group Product Manager, provide pricing for assigned product portfolio driving revenue and margin contribution to achieve P&L objectives.
- Define market segment priorities and partner with Channel Marketing establish Go To Market strategies and plans to achieve P&L objectives.
- Develop and execute on 3-year product plan conducting ongoing analysis to align timing and resources.
- Partner with Global Product Development on product plan execution.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams and provide marketing leadership at tollgates
- Provide direction on value proposition, unique selling proposition, price, margin and supply for new product development
- Own product lifecycle management for assigned product portfolio, including all product launches and plans for discontinued product.
- Partner with Innovation on the definition and scoping of projects. Ensure alignment with brand and SBU objectives.
- Develop product training content to be delivered internally (to Sales team) and externally (to customers) by Channel Marketing.
- Partner with Marketing Services/Digital to develop 2D, 3D and digital product collateral.
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing to ensure alignment of product with brand plan.
- May manage a Marketing intern.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience is required. Prior consumer/durable goods experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to arrive at insights from analytical data, is essential for market and competitive evaluation, pricing and line management
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with skills to lead/participate in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP)
- Ability to travel approximately 15%, mainly to customer locations
- Being Resilient
- Manages Complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Situational Adaptability