At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk - 2017
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE - 2017
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ - 2015, 2016, 2017
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company - 2016, 2017
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare – 2015
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to focus on managing a specific medical specialty product line and be the internal and external champion for the product. The objective of this role is to create a strong product position in the marketplace that will allow clients and prospects to have a clear understanding of our value proposition and the product story.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will focus on understanding our target market and their needs. You will play a key role in the development of both internal and external communication plans and messaging to our clients. In this role, you will define our product positioning, conduct competitive analysis, and go-to-market strategy for product launches to generate demand to meet revenue and retention goals. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and plays a central role within the organization.
We are looking for Product Marketing Managers for the following vertical product lines:
- EMA Orthopedics
- EMA Dermatology & Plastic Surgery
- EMA Ophthalmology
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Product Marketing Manager position IF…
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural sales instincts.
- You have a proven track record of successes in meeting sales quotas within the healthcare space.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work both independently and on a team.
- You have the ability to drive the sales strategy and process for a territory.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and assimilate domain knowledge of the various medical specialties.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level in the growing field of Healthcare IT!
To be successful in this role, you will ensure that the product you support is the market leader for that specialty. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to develop and support the product strategy by creating programs for launches and GTM campaigns.
- Develop compelling content, that accurately communicates the product’s performance, and strategies that generates brand awareness and lead/demand generation across all market segments.
- Create and coordinate product content for sales enablement tools, templates, white papers, case studies, website copy, print and digital ads, videos, webinars, and blog posts.
- Conduct market research that leverages competitive intelligence to better understand and drive market strategies.
- Identify key trends, market drivers and customer requirements for the vertical’s products and services, while acting as a subject matter expert and sharing this information with the sales and product teams.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop product positioning that translates into clear messaging.
- Develop value propositions around critical market drivers for the vertical such as regulatory compliance, patient engagement, data analytics, operational efficiencies, financial administration and reimbursement, and care management that position the vertical as the market leader.
- Research and attend trade shows and event activations, and assist with planning and onsite setup.
- Have the ability to present internally and externally to promote the story of the product.
- Research new marketing channels to expand brand awareness and demand generation.
- Drive product success by developing and tracking product KPIs including:
- Lead Growth
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Monthly Transaction Revenue (MTR)
- Revenue Growth
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing or product management role with a marketing focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, campaigns, and supporting materials.
- Ability to identify key buying influences and develop compelling value proposition statements that drive customer behavior.
- Healthcareexperiencepreferred; a working knowledge behind either the Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Dermatology & Plastic Surgery, or Ophthalmology fields is desired.
- SaaS / technology background a plus.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!