Skyworks’ marketing organization has an opening for technical marketing talent. Do you have a passion for driving business growth in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you have unbridled energy that you’d like to unleash on the smartphone, tablet, and data card markets? If so, this opportunity is for you.
In this role, you will be accountable for the global strategy, direction and financial performance of world class cellular RF products such as SkyOne fully integrated front end modules. Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and evangelizing compelling product marketing strategies, product overviews and product positioning.
- Turning product vision into measurable operating objectives and programs to meet customer needs and maximize the value of our business
- Ensure that product justifications are well researched, justified and structured to gain maximum ROI for Skyworks and market penetration growth
- Drive product collateral and product support documentation for customer facing activities
- Assist in setting roadmaps and business direction, be involved in customer / market development activities through a close working relationship with sales activities
- Assist in Market segmentation and Opportunity Sizing: TAM/SAM/SOM modeling
- Developing strong relationships with key customers and industry technology partners, measured by their preference to work with Skyworks on future generation products
- Clearly communicating performance to the key metrics we are pursuing, noting gaps and opportunities, as well as actions to drive improvement
- Identifying market opportunities and creating market requirements documents (MRD) and product requirements documents (PRD) for new product opportunities
- Bringing your identified opportunities to life by leading cross-functional groups to translate customer needs into product specific requirements
- Developing and implementing marketing launch plans that drive design wins and revenue growth!
- Demonstrating your expertise internally by providing direction and support for the sales team, with customer technical meetings, presentations, and business proposals
- Enjoy utilizing your creativity when developing marketing collateral promoting products to field sales and customers: product flyers, sales presentations, and competitive analysis
- Living the business by communicating the company's vision and unique product benefits to a varied set of audiences including the internal team, industry analysts and customers
- Interfacing with the Supply Chain group and provide accurate forecast
Position requirements are important, but even more important is finding a passionate senior technical marketer who is able to bring results as described above!
Requisition ID: 36561