MMIT is growing from the leading drug coverage data business into a comprehensive, integrated market access company serving pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurers, PBMs and healthcare IT companies. Their suite of applications is designed to manage an ever-changing proprietary set of pharmacy and medical benefit information and to provide a structured view of complex market access information. By embedding their data and SaaS applications across healthcare, they help ensure transparency, consistency and informed prescription decisions across the MMIT Network. They partner with hundreds of payers and pharma manufacturers ensuring that their products continually capture and analyze coverage and restriction criteria for more than 98% covered lives.
The Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, is a key role within the Commercial organization responsible for leading all strategies and tactics associated with the successful launch of new products and enhancements. The Product Marketing Manager will work with the product and commercial teams to translate robust product capabilities into the MMIT sales and marketing framework to drive revenue performance. This framework includes gaining a deep understanding of the buying journey including buying triggers, problem statements, persona-based messaging and pricing and packaging. The Product Marketing Manager will be passionate about rapidly growing an innovative business and igniting sales performance by operating at pace and driving energy into the organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, drive, and execute comprehensive product specific GTM strategies, including development of sales tools, collateral, promotions, and communication strategies.
- Identify and document the buyer’s journey: including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind their buying decisions.
- Collaborate with operations, client service, product and sales teams to ensure that concepts are developed in to functional, market-ready products that are successfully launched.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Support development of marketing materials and promotional cadences by authoring persona-based messages that will fuel ongoing lead flow.
- Collaborate with product and sales to develop sales collateral and other materials to support continued competency and objection handling in the field.
- Conduct customer research and collect competitive and market intelligence; aggregating learnings across internal and external channels to maintain an ongoing knowledge base that influences messaging and GTM strategy.
- Assess the effectiveness of the integrated sales and marketing activities based on established MQL and SQL conversion tracking per product and persona.
- Partner with client success managers and develop customer insight applications to capture key market feedback relevant to key solutions
- Support market opportunity sizing, including TAM
- Coordinate product testing and “special initiative” monitoring, including beta and early adopter programs
- Support special report and content product launches and coordinate with digital marketing
- Manage product launch and update calendars, including timelines for GTM readiness
- Manage dashboard/analytics around revenue/bookings by product
- Manage dashboard/analytics around client utilization
- Monitor competitive intelligence and organize into actionable insights for commercial and product teams, highlighting key differentiators
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a product marketing role
- In depth knowledge of the healthcare industry, preferably with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or payer-related experience in market access preferred
- Proven ability to gain a deep understanding of potential buyer personas, needs, potential use cases and buying triggers.
- Comfortable using CRM, analytics and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, InsightSquared, and Google Analytics.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal communication and management skills.
- Ability to lead multiple complex cross-functional initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- Knowledge of the following systems preferred but not required
- Aha! – managing key initiatives and dependencies
- Jira (customer issues
- Gong (customer and prospect insights)
- Clozd (win/loss)
- Presentation build (PPT, Sharepoint, etc.)
- eCommerce applications
Bachelor's degree in marketing/business or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
Occasional travel to regional MMIT offices. Up to 5%
Position based in Yardley, PA or remote
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines