MindTouch is looking for a passionate, experienced and versatile Product Marketing Manager to join our product team. The optimal candidate will demonstrate a broad working knowledge of and demonstrated expertise in software technology product marketing. The candidate will be responsible for driving our go to market programs for the MindTouch platform, products and services with an emphasis on delivering integrated marketing campaigns. The focus will be on delivering outbound messaging through multiple communication channels (web, social media, PR, and events), competitive marketing, and building amazing sales tools that inspire our sales force. MindTouch is seeking candidates who are passionate about marketing and have a track record of high performance in a fast growing technology company.
- Tune and develop product and solution positioning, messaging and competitive analysis for MindTouch platform, products and services to support Marketing, Sales and Partners
- Define market opportunities and initiatives based on a deep understanding of the product landscape and the needs of customers
- Plan, manage, coordinate multidimensional and integrated product launches in an agile delivery environment
- Develop sales tools (collateral, sales decks, datasheets, videos, and more) and deliver training for MindTouch partner/sales personnel on product, industry and competitive topics
- Author and drive creation of unique product and solution content for the website, datasheets, white papers, blogs and social media; help generate thought leadership content to improve awareness of MindTouch's innovative technology
- Represent MindTouch in online communities, industry events, webinars, speaking opportunities and with technology media as Subject Matter Expert
- Interface frequently with existing customers, prospects, practitioners, industry analysts to thoroughly understand market problems and use cases; develop customer success stories in cooperation with sales and marketing teams
- Serve as a communication focal point between the customer facing teams within the organization
- Help with lead generation and brand awareness initiatives within target markets
- Partner with engineering and product management on product initiatives and opportunity assessment
- Oversee and maintain all web site content as it pertains to assigned product line
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, Technical/Solutions Marketing, and/or Product Management (with outbound skills) at an enterprise software company
- Comfortable with both technical and business discussions
- Domain specialty in one or more: Customer Success, Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, SEO, Knowledge Management
- Track record of performance working on a high productivity team in a fast-growth company
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Proven track record of being able to drive solutions for complex technical issues on software development or infrastructure projects.
- A high degree of creativity and innovation is expected, with pr oven examples of success in working across geographies and complexity, applying knowledge, experience, and judgment in ambiguous situations/environments.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative hi-growth environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a printer and copier
- Must be able to repetitively type on a computer keyboard daily during a work shift of 8 hours.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with fellow co-workers and customers about the MindTouch product and its processes. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.