Mindstrong is a research-driven, consumer-focused mental healthcare company working to unlock a new virtual care model for delivering healthcare to people living with a serious mental illness (SMI) through innovations in measurement science, and care delivery. Our services are offered to people with an SMI through active partnerships with several nationwide health insurance payers.
As a Series C company, we have a blend of science, technology, and healthcare talent to help us unlock this paradigm-shifting approach, including the likes of National Institute for Mental Health, Stanford Center for Neurobiological Imaging, Uber, Facebook, Google, Apple, Oscar Health, and CMS.
We’d love to talk more!
What is the Marketing Manager Role?
The marketing manager is a strategic hire and will report to the VP of Marketing. The successful candidate will have strong operational experience with shipping quality work with a keen eye towards design, data metrics and impact. They’ll also have a strong track record for creating a strategic vision for what should be done, when, and why. Planning frameworks, gantt charts, and OKRs should be second-nature.
What you'll be doing:
- Own a strategic roadmap for a holistic engagement marketing strategy to grow membership base and drive user adoption of product offering.
- Translate roadmap into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key product lines and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals.
- Understand consumer journeys and personas.
- Ensure that integrated marketing plans and campaign strategies connect with member experience(s) to increase awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets, measure and optimize marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver a high return on investment.
- Drive the content creation, design, production, and measurement of marketing collateral and campaigns.
Who you are:
- You feel good about your work knowing that what you do will affect the lives of people living with a serious mental illness.
- Entrepreneurial and eager to thrive in a startup environment.
- Strong communicator (oral and written).
- A good person, highly ethical and accepting of others.
Your background and skills:
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in product marketing working in tech settings, bringing new products to market and/or working on user engagement.
- Experience with product positioning and copywriting.
- Proficient in marketing campaign creation, management, and measurement, email marketing, and design.
- Experience working with a set of stakeholders, and managing their competing priorities. The crawl, walk, run mentality.
- Experience in healthcare start-ups is a huge plus, but not required.