Micron Technology's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Compute & Networking Business Unit (CNBU) – Networking Segment the charter is to implement the agreed upon goals for the CNBU Networking segment. The product marketing manager is a key interface both to external and internal customers, working directly with customers as well as sales, business development, finance, product engineering, business operations and other teams.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive segment goals through effective product definition, positioning, promotion and pricing strategies
- Manage product life cycle and global business activities (e.g. GTM plans, portfolio/roadmap management, EOL planning, competitor research)
- Work Account Strategies to ensure the success of Micron business plans
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and success to plans
- Be the market expertise focal point
- Consolidate customer, market data and strategies to drive product output mix
- Manage supply and customer plans to improve margins for Micron
- Collaborate with business development and other teams to collect requirements for new products, features or improvements
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline such as; Marketing, Engineering, Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience, preferably with high tech products
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in team environment and maintain good relationships with team members
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of expertise with full Microsoft Office suite. Strong Excel skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Networking markets and/or volatile and non- volatile memory is preferred
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Able to work under continual deadline constraints
- Travel expected <5%