HP’s mission in 3D Printing business is to drive the next industrial revolution by changing how the world designs and manufactures.
HP is pioneering a revolutionary new technology in Metals 3D-printing that can scale into mass production of metal parts in a variety of industries such as Automotive, Medical, Aerospace, Consumer etc. We are looking for visionaries who will be responsible for unlocking the potential of this transformational technology and turning it into commercially successful products. You will act as a catalyst for disrupting the $12 trillion global manufacturing industry that goes to the very heart of how the world conceives, designs, creates, distributes and experiences, well…everything, everywhere.
At HP 3D Printing, the future’s yours to create! Know the Customer. Know the Technology. Connect the two to deliver innovative products to our customers. This is a unique opportunity to join the HP Metals 3D Printing Product and Business group and work cross functionally to define and market industry leading products.
- Define Metals 3D Printing product portfolio to deliver on industry leading Metals solution
- Communicate the Product strategy to relevant stakeholders
- Develop customer segmentation model, understand target customer needs and translate them into Product and Solution requirements
- Develop compelling value proposition and define key requirements for delivering the value proposition
- Work with Product Management and R&D to deploy value proposition into Product features and requirements
- Define positioning, messaging, pricing and go-to-market strategy for each product
- Gather competitive insights and develop implications to the Product offering
- Identify the product features to spotlight
- Drive customer demand, market adoption, and the overall success of the Metals 3D Printing solution
- Help Sales and business development efforts to close deals
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Background in fields such as Marketing, Mechanical Engineering with an MBA ideal
- 6-8 years of product marketing experience analyzing product, customer, market dynamics, and opportunities
- Prior experience in a High-tech product company and marketing innovative hardware, software products preferred
- 3D printing or advanced manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and business problem solving skill
- Job location: USA: Portland area (Vancouver, WA)
Job ID 3020732