Are you passionate and intrigued by:
- Creating content that articulates the benefits of products on a global scale (product videos, website copy, blog posts etc.)
- Driving company-wide education and input to product strategy through market research trend analysis and competitive positioning.
- Developing metrics to measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Influencing and aligning disparate groups towards a common goal.
- Utilizing your strong communication skills to break through technical jargon to precisely target messaging, to both internal and external partners.
Do enjoy collaborating with:
- Product Management and Engineering to develop the value proposition for product lines that educate both internal and external partners on product features and their benefits.
- Marketing Communications to develop strategies and plans to promote products.
What success looks like:
- You will bring new ideas to the forefront to ensure your efforts are purposeful and successful.
- You will pursue new exciting projects with ease and successfully maneuver in a dynamic environment while building influential relationships within the organization.
- Desire autonomy, and collaboration while being afforded flexibility, work-life balance and the latitude to challenge the status quo.
- Possess an upbeat work ethic, an insatiable appetite for growth, and thrive in a supportive environment where your ideas are heard and welcomed.
- Wish to tackle new and challenging projects, while paving the path for product position and growth, for a global innovator & supplier of cutting-edge technology and equipment for marking and coding equipment.
- Own a sense of craftsmanship to drive products to the next level for a creative, emerging organization that has 160 years of experience.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience of at least 5 years of product management experience.
- B2B experience is required; in a product marketing, and/or product management position.
- Ability to understand and translate engineering details into messaging strategy and value propositions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Excel working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
Compensation/Benefits/Culture: We work to empower and inspire all to be their very best. We are committed to keeping our employees and their families as healthy as they can possibly be, which is why we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Compensation Structure: Exempt position, includes Base Salary + Annual Company Profit Sharing Bonus
- Benefits: Health & Wellness plans, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee & Child Educational Assistance and much more
- Culture: Strong core values with a tenured workforce recently recognized for commitment to work/life balance.