ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
...include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- Develop and share with the organization urgent, pervasive market problems that the customer is willing to pay for. Perform Win/Loss Analysis.
- Support the development of new distinctive competences and alliances to support the goal of sustainable, profitable growth.
- Lead the development of the Market or Segment LRP and assist in the development of the Business LRP and AOP.
- In coordination with the sales and development, actively help manage NBO pipeline to ensure sufficient pipeline to align with LRP and AOP goals. Actively develop new distributionchannels as required to support the targeted segments.
- In coordination with the Product/Service leaders, establish a pricing model, schedules, guidelines and procedures suitable for the market.
- Develop a comprehensive industry and technological networks to support long term growth in both current and emerging markets. Develop formal relationships where possible that create long term competitive advantage.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the product portfolio is performing in the market. Perform an objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment. Articulate what you learned in the market and quantify the risk, including a financial model.
- Measure and tune product marketing programs to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results. Provide on-going support for the sales channel. Look for opportunities to make the support more repeatable. Coordinate with Sales Management for the proper allocation of sales resources toward the objectives of the plan.
- Direct the Sales Organization as required in the negotiation of long term supply contracts or distributioncontracts with customers and supply chain partners. Develop new channels required to support the sales process.
- Collaborate with the MARCOM Manager to deliver sales tools, promotional elements (advertising, seminars, trade shows, customer events, etc.) to generate leads, awareness, and good will.
- Collaborate with MARCOM, Technology and Legal Counsel when necessary to preserve, protect and defend the company’s intellectual or commercial property such as trade secrets, trademarks, trade names, licenses and patents.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BachelorDegree in a technical discipline with 10 years equivalent experience is required.
- MBA or advanced technical degree is preferred. Strong communications skills and computer skills necessary and should include knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel AND be able to learndatabase management.