About the TeamHealthline’s Product Marketing team is charged with bringing products and experiences to market that benefit both our audience of health seekers and our advertisers. The team looks for strategic opportunities that help drive revenue, traffic & engagement and ultimately profitability.
About The RoleHealthline is looking for an energetic product marketer to join a team of driven strategists. The Product Marketing Manager, Marketplace will play a critical role in both B2B and B2C product marketing, interfacing with product, sales, marketing and designers to bring opportunities to market. This role will be focused on Healthline’s Marketplace business with a goal to provide a two-way marketplace that delivers value to both consumers and advertisers by encouraging users to take action to improve their well-being.
What are your Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 Yrs of experience
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop positioning and messaging strategies for Marketplace products for both B2B and B2C markets, using a deeply developed understanding of the Healthline audience.
- Own go-to-market materials (decks, one-sheets, business rules) and ensure consistency across all
- Marketplace collateral, bringing Healthline’s brand and value proposition to life.
- Train internal teams and manage product launch process with cross-functional partners: Pricing, Program Management, Performance Marketing and Ad Ops
- Act as main liaison between product & design and sales & marketing to streamline communication about Marketplace initiatives across the organization.
- Drive revenue growth through powerful sales enablement of Marketplace sellable offerings.
- Bring various teams together to ensure cross-functional alignment essential for go-to-market, develop resources as needed to fill any gaps identified.
- Write and optimize Marketplace copy to maximize site conversion.
- Promote and evangelize Marketplace initiatives across the organization.
- Additional responsibilities as self-identified or noted by the management team.
We Are Excited About You Because
- Excellent written and verbal communicator: Appreciate need to work across departments and levels
- Strong organizational skills: Ability to gracefully juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Proven track record of developing and refining process
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to identify and adapt to trends in the marketplace.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally.
- Outstanding examples of marketing copy and collateral development.
- Exceptional grasp of digital media landscape.
Reasons Why You Should Apply
- You are a scrappy self-starter that’s driven by hyper-growth and a fast-paced work environment.
- You are a strategist who sees opportunities where sometimes others wouldn’t.
- Your presentation skills are so good that your colleagues constantly ask you for help with their slides.
- You know how to position complex subject matter in a simplified way that’s clear to all audiences.
- You love a good work/life balance.
Why You’ll Love Working at Healthline …
- We are the fastest growing health information site on the planet, and the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore)! Over 85 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide, and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families.
- We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We are smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers.
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users.
- We feel with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being.
- We’re all in for having fun, living well, and promoting good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy.
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.