As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Machine Learning at Databricks, you will play a significant role in establishing Databricks as a leader in the machine learning market. You will help develop compelling messaging and marketing programs for ML practitioners and decision makers. You will also partner with various cross-functional leaders across product, sales, marketing and customer success leaders to drive key go-to-market initiatives across the customer lifecycle.
This is a critical role with the opportunity to do impactful things at Databricks. If you have a demonstrated track record of delivering impactful results and bringing new ideas to the table to tackle tough challenges, let’s talk.
- Dive deep on the data science and machine learning landscape to own and deliver the end-to-end marketing strategy.
- Establish crisp, compelling messaging, and content to drive marketing campaigns and programs.
- Develop deep customer empathy to stitch together compelling content to drive adoption and usage throughout customer lifecycle
- Drive analyst engagement to position Databricks as a market leading ML platform
- Collaborate and earn trust with our Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, Sales, and Field Marketing organizations to deliver global impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated product marketing skills for creating messaging and content
- A history of creating and executing successful marketing programs
- Ability to build relationships, manage and influence stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and business buyers
- Experience in data science, machine learning or analytics is an advantage.