We are currently looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager who is driven by the voice of customer. This curious person will execute the product marketing strategy and activities for Lyniate using the Pragmatic Marketing framework as a guide. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in creating and socializing product positioning and messaging and enabling the sales organization. Leveraging a deep understanding of the market, the competitive ecosystem, customers, partners, and our product capabilities will be key.
You will play an important role in executing GTM activities for our products and services, driving engagement among healthcare IT leaders. In this highly cross-functional role, you will work closely with product, marketing, engineering, sales, customer success, and account management.
- Represent the voice of customer (current and future).
- Create release documentation and messaging to increase adoption of our newest features and functionality.
- Maintain sales enablement materials to improve win rate
- Create content including blog posts to assist with SEO and company awareness as well as demand generation.
- Develop product/solution positioning and messaging that differentiates Lyniate using competitive information, market analysis, and product analysis.
- Create buyer personas and help educate the company about these buyers and their preferences.
- Communicate the Lyniate value proposition to sales, develop usable and actionable sales tools and training that educates and empowers sellers. Where it makes sense, participate in the sales process, and help sellers win business.
- Execute the product launch process. Collaborate with product management to identify product and services launch activities and responsible parties. Coordinate product launch team meetings, establish, and supervise related activities.
- Work closely with demand generation to inform campaign messaging and calls to action (CTAs).
- Feed customer and market insights into product strategy and product management.
- Together with solution engineering and product management, conduct win/loss analysis, document and synthesize findings, inform product strategy, sales enablement, and go-to-market with the findings.
- Use interactions with customers to help continually evolve buyer personas and identify customers willing to issue PRs, case studies and be Lyniate champions.
- Work with the content manager to ensure we have compelling CTAs for campaigns including thought leadership whitepapers, blogs, videos, infographics etc.
- Work with the CMO to establish product marketing KPIs to measure success.
- 2-4 years’ experience in product marketing in healthcare technology, B2B enterprise software, or SaaS.
- Strong verbal and written communicator who is equally comfortable interlocking with sales and product management.
- Demonstrated ability to bring products to market in a fast-paced organization.
- Experience presenting to sellers and customers.
- Collaborative in rallying a cross-functional team even in a virtual world.
- Curious about solving problems and driven to connect the market with a solution to their problems.
- A bold thinker who exhibits a bias toward action, strong intuition, and a get the right thing done attitude.
- Prior experience in healthcare technology, data management, or enterprise software is highly preferred.