Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Develops and executes marketing plans for assigned products or product lines.
- Directly responsible for campaign planning and design and ensuring sales teams have the tools, information and programs to support funnel and pipeline development and achieve sales goals.
- Participate in developing solution value proposition based on market trends, competitive analysis, customer profiling.
- In collaboration with Go to Market, Marketing and Marketing Communications, creates sales tools, lead generation campaigns, training materials, web site content.
- Using the repeatable sales process, design and deliver training programs on value of our solutions to teach the direct and indirect sales channels how to sell the product, not how to use it.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications to create sales collateral and sales tools that are focused on each phase of the sales cycle, targeted to specific buyers to address the problems of that buyer.
- Write or solicit authoritative reports to educate the market on key issues facing the market. These findings written by market or technical experts can include topics ranging from latent problems that the market is unaware of to the technical underpinnings of a product or solution architecture.
- Monitors effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, MBA preferred, or combination of education and related experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in product / marketing management.
- Independent, with the ability to successfully execute with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to balance both strategic and tactical imperatives; simultaneously drive both to outcome.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with both in-house and field-based sales and support teams.
- Adept at multi-tasking.
- Ability to travel ~10%/mo in N America.
- Healthcare supply chain experience, and knowledge of supply chain operations.
- Direct Sales experience