At Logi, our mission is to deliver a trusted partner experience on the leading embedded analytics platform. We do this by offering the only developer grade embedded analytics platform on the market! Logi believes that software will become the face of most businesses and applications will increasingly be driven by analytics. Our team members are our core and we are looking for data-driven, innovative and committed people to join Logi.
More than 2,100 customers worldwide rely on Logi Analytics. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia with international offices across Europe. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
This individual must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy – a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. The prime focus will be to ensure success of the Logi products in the market measured by revenue, expanded customer implementations, and competitive win rates. You must understand the market needs of application teams, specifically product manager and developers, who need analytics embedded into their mission critical applications.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with marketing, sales, and product management to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel, partners, and key customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Product Marketing Manager will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their product and lead all go-to-market strategy and execution for the product.
- The Product Marketing Manager will provide product line support for program strategy, operational readiness and ongoing sales support.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:Converting technical positioning into key market messages.
- Launching new products into the market including pricing and packaging, positioning, and sales enablement.
- Defining buyer personas and determining market messages.
- Creating the marketing plan for their product including methods for customer acquisition, as well as customer retention.
- Measuring effectiveness of product marketing programs.
- Maintaining product launch plans.
- Delivering thought-leading content via website copy, white papers, collateral, events, blogs, e-books, and other outlets.
- Aligning sales tools and ideal sales process to the typical buying process.
- Creating standard presentations and demo scripts.
- Understand marketplace dynamics, including competitors, and produce effective sales tools to favorably position Logi products
- Identifying product references for industry and customer referrals.
- Work with industry analysts and press to drive Logi's positive perception and increase awareness.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years background in technology product marketing, product management, sales engineering, or consulting.
- B2B with focus on Software Vendors is strongly preferred, building or selling products for development teams.
- MBA/Master's degree a plus.
- Excellent writing skills are a must; candidates must have the ability to clearly articulate product benefits that address market needs.
- Experience in analytics or business intelligence a plus.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with marketing, sales, and technical teams.
- Candidates may be required to become technically proficient with Logi Analytics products.