An opportunity to join the newly formed Analytics (KA) Practice, bringing together the capabilities of analytics teams in Kantar TNS, Kantar Millward Brown, and Analytics Quotient globally.
The Product Marketing Manager takes responsibility for successfully positioning Analytics Practice in multiple geographies and develops programs & profile-raising initiatives including case studies, thought leadership, content marketing and PR, digital and web media and headline events/sponsorships.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world's leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Reporting to the Global Product Marketing Lead, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work across several aspects of product and solutions marketing – from product and solution branding and positioning, client-friendly and BD-friendly packaging of KA solutions, support GTM tactics, advocacy, events, and communication
- Develop a global PR strategy for Kantar Analytics Practice to leverage thought pieces and offer narratives
- Develop global plan to complement country-level plans – working with local PR leads to include conferences, events, social media etc
- Support development and use of digital assets (public websites and microsites) and social media platforms – i.e. owning the development and refresh of content distributed through the digital assets
- Monitor marketing expenditure in line with the budget. Demonstrate effective ROI.
- Create marketing playbooks to effectively reach CMOs, CXOs, Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, and VP-level Marketing, Media, Brand, and Insights leaders at large client organizations
- Validation marketing: Identify and deliver the key content that assure clients and prospects about collaborating with KA for analytics products and solutions
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- 5-7 years of experience across the marketing mix, ideally within a B2B environment.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrable application of the communications mix including brand management, events, PR/public relations, digital and social media.
- Track record of working closely with sales force to generate measurable leads
- Fluency in English – verbal & written. Additional languages desirable
- A team player – a person who works well with others and is viewed as a collaborative, valuable and important contributor
- Strong intellectual ability and highly effective communication skills necessary to gain credibility with a demanding audience.
- Highly motivated - can "make things happen".
- Excellent project and time management skills with ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands.
- Resilience and tenacity - able to remain effective and focused under pressure and overcome obstacles.
- Experience of working in an international matrix organization.
- Experience of brand building, brand positioning and innovative content marketing programs