At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
About the Role:
Micro Focus is actively seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our market-leading ADM team. In this role you will develop product positioning and messaging for Lifecycle Management products. You will work closely with teams across the company to create and deliver high-impact marketing campaigns, positioning, and sales enablement content. You should be comfortable presenting and demonstrating software to diverse audiences.
- Craft the go-to-market strategy for your products to ensure successful launches and pipeline generation.
- Identify and prioritize solution area and individual product opportunities, buyers, and use cases
- Partner with corporate marketing to inform and support demand generation.
- Serve as advocate and spokesperson via webinars and events to communicate corporate and solution value
Positioning and Content
- Develop clear business value statements and translate complex technical concepts into real-world business benefits.
- Create compelling and informative content, for example solution datasheets, presentations, white papers, technical briefs, web pages, articles, and similar marketing assets.
- Develop clear differentiation through a deep understanding of competitive strategies. Conduct market research that may include sales insights, customer surveys, and more.
- Work closely with technical marketing teams to articulate differentiation and value.
- Provide subject matter expertise and timely support for the field to navigate opportunities
- Collaborate with sales enablement. Develop materials and tools to convey and quantify business value for purchase justification.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders including the Product Management and Sales teams to develop targeted solution positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Work directly with Micro Focus’ global marketing team and strategic alliance partners to develop and execute joint campaigns.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in marketing, computer science or business administration; MBA preferred. A combination of education and high-tech marketing experience will be considered
- Three years + of experience in business-to-business (B2B) software product marketing. Technical marketing or technical sales experience is a must
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions, and quickly adapt in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Experience in application development, testing and lifecycle management required
- Proven verbal and written communication skills; outstanding organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaboration with product management, business development and global marketing to develop go-to-market strategies, including communications and marketing plans
- Successful execution of projects, including defining plans, producing deliverables, coordinating resources and measuring results
- Expected travel – 25%
Job ID 7004431