Moody’s Analytics - Learning Solns, Mktg & Events (LSCME)
Sales & Marketing - Marketing
Regular - Experienced Hire
The Role / Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Associate Director Learning Solutions LOB Marketing, this role will be one of four product marketers within the team. Each Product Marketer will own a product within the training line of business. The team will also include 4 support roles that will assist with all activities related to delivering marketing plans, campaigns and associated collateral. While this role does provide some autonomy, there will be oversight provided by the Associate Director.
- Primary marketing contact for:
- P& L Lead for Product Vertical (primarily focused on one product, example Public Seminars)
- End to End Go-To-Market Strategies – shares proposals and seeks guidance from the Assoc Dir of Marketing
- Branding, Demand Generation, Competitive Analysis, Market Positioning of Products
- Responsible for Marketing Collaterals and Assets
- Take the lead with supervision from manager related to conceiving, creating, and managing marketing efforts and campaigns for Learning Solutions products. Communicate with all stakeholders, comprised of internal stakeholders, marketing team members, and outside partners and vendors.
- Study target audience and analyse how to take the product to the next level by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, including potential partner relationships for the product.
- With a focus on ROI and P&L, manage product marketing strategies and execution from planning to tactical activities and final execution.
- Focus on inbound marketing and content creation to increase engagement and lead generation.
- Provide creative direction copy writing, and copy editing as needed for all marketing assets.
- Work with team members to develop marketing collaterals, including sales brochures, fact sheets, white papers, case studies, landing pages, presentation decks, webinars, videos amongst others.
- Ensure brand, tone, and language consistency across all assets, from proposals to social media posts to all marketing assets.
- Craft powerful, relevant messages for target audiences. Optimize ad campaigns (+ retargeting), including looking at website traffic data in Google Analytics and/or Omniture for better ad performance and conversion.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and collaborating with internal stakeholders. Support it by surveys/in-person meetings (focus groups), with customers and non-customers (+ develop a personas).
- Build and improve on SEO through suitable content strategy across marketing channels.
- Close interaction with the support team to deliver an enhanced customer experience across all marketing touchpoints. Make website a powerhouse of lead generation and conversion.
- A marketer who will consolidate systems, information around a single customer record and use that data to personalize all the marketing activities.
- Able to strategize and execute smart, personalized email marketing campaigns that focus on customer journey and conversion. While there may be help to execute such campaigns, we encourage this role to have a clear understanding of email marketing trends today.
- Stay on top of market trends and be aware of things like Wistia turnstiles, marketing chatbots, data-driven lead scoring, and understand the art of nurturing campaigns. Knowledge of customer CRM landscape and awareness of martech will be a plus so you can work with marketing operations and external vendors.
The Department / Team
The Learning Solutions Global Marketing team is part of the Learning Solutions and Central Marketing & Events LOB Qualifications:
- Minimum of BA/BS degree, with a major in marketing would be an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred in a marketing role, financial services or training would be an asset.
- Hands-on experience with what it takes to run a business line and deliver the numbers.
- Previous team leader responsibilities – 2 to 3 years minimum
- Project management experience and background
- Think beyond conventional marketing and put effort in creative content marketing strategies that deliver results.
- Understanding of content marketing, lead generation, graphic design, web design, email marketing as well as knowledge of social media, social media advertising, and pay-per-click, to drive integrated campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience in a fast-paced professional, financial and/or corporate environment is a plus.
- Team-oriented but individually motivated with a commitment to excellence and a job well done
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude when faced with challenges and last-minute requests
- A sense of urgency and being proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving capability
- Knowledge of and experience in inbound marketing methodologies
- Expertise in other aspects of communications and marketing favorably considered
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working in Windows environment
- Experience with Sharepoint, Sitecore, Salesforce, Marketo and other Video Content a plus
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skill to take abstract ideas and craft them into executable plans and creative concepts
- Attention to detail is extremely important