Work on will start with clearly devising and articulating the messaging we bring to market based on a deep understanding of customer segments, market needs, competitive alternatives and our solution differentiators. The product marketing manager will also devise and lead the development and deployment of the marketing plan that brings that message to our business development and account executives in the sales team. The marketing manager will be responsible for the marketing originated and marketing influenced demand generation activities and will work closely with the Director of Demand Generation and Director of Communication to create provocative messages as part of marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate must be first principal learner, strive to be self-sufficient, a team player, a hands-on doer, a strategic thinker with an orientation to detail, and a joy of being a part of the solution.
- Define the target market/s and persona/s for each solution. Conduct market and customer research to gather insight about the market, personas, buyer needs and purchasing process.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint for sales and marketing teams.
- Develop product-level marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan (if needed) and solution handbook for use by marketing and sales.
- Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content for target buyers such as web-pages, articles, press releases, customer testimonials, campaigns.
- Develop sales enablement tools such as competitive comparison guides, messaging maps, FAQs, PowerPoints, etc.
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including demand creation and reputation building.
- Develop customer testimonials and case studies, working with the content marketing team, for external and internal use.
- Monitor and report on the performance of market-facing marketing programs and sales enablement programs.
- Work with the marketing team to execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs that increases product awareness and generates interest
- Create compelling collateral (e.g. product videos, whitepapers, case studies, data sheets, infographics etc) to articulate the benefits of the product to future customers
- Plan, organize, and facilitate webinars
- Support the Business Development and Sales teams with email campaigns and collateral
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence matrix
- Support marketing and product teams with product launch activities
- Support the team with market analysis
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing events (e.g. conferences)
- Support team managing the marketing asset library
- Manage updates to internal product solutions resources site
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare Technology, Hospital Administration/Communications
- 5 years of progressive technology vendor product marketing experience or health system industry domain experience: - Health system industry domain: Health system patient flow / patient access / capacity management / inpatient EMR implementation - Product marketing experience: ideally with EHR, med device, pharmacy or services experience focused in marketing to health system
- Passionate about writing and messaging. Understands the language that resonates with technical and administrative provider decision-makers
- Experience communicating with and influencing individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment, with the ability to discern market requirements from market preferences
- Self-driven and motivated, creative and analytical
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and successfully execute projects on-time
- Strong interpersonal/collaborative skills
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for solving healthcare problems