As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be the expert of all things product on the marketing team. You will shape our messaging and positioning, bring new products and features to market, enable the sales team, and work with our product team to evolve the product roadmap and ensure our value proposition and messaging is in lockstep with the product offering. But that's not all! You'll also be heavily involved in our analyst relations program, thought leadership and content marketing initiatives, market segmentation, persona development, and engaging with our customers and the broader developer community.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
What you'll do:
- Evolve our product-level messaging, positioning, and competitive differentiation
- Lead new product and feature launches from start to finish
- Develop internal and external-facing sales collateral
- Manage sales training and enablement programs
- Develop content in the form of ebooks, blog posts, white-papers, etc
- Engage with the analyst community and other thought leaders
Who you are:
- 3+ years in product marketing and/or product management roles in B2B technology companies
- A strategic thinker that executes - we love great ideas but we love execution of great ideas even more!
- Excellent writer and storyteller - ability to articulate long-term vision
- Passionate about the software development market and have experience marketing to this audience
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong appreciation for demand generation and sales
You may also know (bonus skills): (Optional)
- How to give compelling presentations to technical audiences
- How to develop product tutorial videos / podcasts / etc
- How to build content and programs to address mid-funnel prospects
- Pardot and/or Marketo