Develop regional POV and strategic go-to-market plans.
Actively participate as marketing representative on project teams, providing input for justification, approval, development, and introduction of new projects to commercialization.
Assist in executing strategic plans by leading coordination with internal capabilities and external focus on development and implementation of positioning, messaging, and value proposition
Develop and update product concepts detailing near- and long-term strategies for assigned portfolio.
Manage assigned product short and long-term supply, forecasting, and profitability by coordinating a balance between short-term operating results and long-term market share development.
Developing effective positioning and pricing recommendations to optimize the value of the product line
Understanding commercial compliance matters and ensuring effective management systems are in place
Creating and utilizing effective scorecards to drive continuously improving business performance
A Successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong written and oral communicator with proven ability to think conceptually and pragmatically; capable of communicating with broad audiences on strategic and operational topics.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities; ability to collaborate effectively using broad range of influence styles to drive desired results; works collaboratively and considered a true team player.
- Proactive work style and ability to work independently and manage cross-functional activities with limited oversight; comfortable working in and bringing structure to ambiguous environments.
- Ability to effectively interface with individuals at all levels both inside and outside of KAS.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and track record of execution excellence with Strategic Initiatives.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects while delivering desired results in a timely fashion.
- Ability to be an effective change agent
What You Will Need (Basic Qualifications):
- 5+ years’ product marketing experience in the Ag industry
- Experience working in a cross functional matrix organization.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's degree
What Will Put You Ahead (Preferred Qualifications):
- 7+ years’ product marketing experience in the Ag industry
- Proven marketing knowledge specifically with crop protection products
- Experienced in project management systems
- Financial analysis and modeling experience
- Master’s degree in Agronomy, Ag Econ, Marketing or Business