At Kaseya, our world class Product Marketers create and tell inspirational stories with cutting edge demonstrations to customers and prospects around the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, go to market programs, campaigns, events, competitive intelligence, pricing and packaging input and sales enablement.
Product Marketers work closely with Kaseya leadership, product managers, development, customer success and sales to delight our existing customers and drive new customer acquisition. As a product marketer, you are responsible for
- Defining positioning, and providing input to pricing and packaging strategies
- Assessing the competitive environment and creating optimal messaging
- Developing the strategic marketing plan to drive campaigns, including:
- -Driving the efforts of our Content Marketing Team by creating inspiring and informational thought leadership pieces, like white papers, eBooks, case studies, data sheets, and more
- -Directing the efforts of our Digital Marketing Team to execute SEO/SEM/Social and web content campaigns for your product
- Owning the customer journey and defining key prospect and customer touch points that drive conversion, such as optimizing key components of a technical sale, such as demos and trials
- Analyzing data to determine why we win/lose
The Product Marketing Manager will work with our Unitrends MSP Backup Services – hybrid cloud backup appliances, direct to cloud backup services, and cloud-native backup products sold specifically to managed service providers.
- 4-10+ years' experience in product marketing for a software company
- Domain experience in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) market segment, with a primary focus in MSP
- Direct knowledge/experience with cloud to cloud backup and business continuity
- BDR Products: Datto, Veeam, Axcient, StorageCraft, Acronis
- Value added reseller (VAR) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) program development
- Hands-on experience demo'ing technical products, hosting webinars, conducting speaking engagement
- Experience with Compliance standards – HIPAA, PCI, FIRPA, etc
- Excellent marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing and reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time, and the ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in budget management and allocation
- BS Degree in Business or Technical field (MBA preferred)