Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our enterprise marketing team based in San Francisco. Your role will be to develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness and adoption of our Jira Service Desk Server and Data Center product offerings. You will work closely with Product Management and other marketing teams to craft product positioning and messaging to ensure that we are effectively articulating the value of Jira Service Desk to the market. You will help influence the product roadmap by bringing market and customer insights to R&D. You'll also work closely with your Product Marketing counterparts to deliver solutions messaging around software development practices like DevOps, ITSM and Agile at Scale.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research and use this to influence messaging, campaigns and the product roadmap
- Understand the market problems and identify market opportunities to drive growth
- Work closely with Product Management to shape product strategy and develop the go to market vision for your product
- Implement improvements to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the sales funnel
- Build and execute campaigns from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics)
- Drive marketing qualified leads through end-to-end campaign activities to highly targeted customers
- Generate high quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
- Create enablement materials to help drive conversations and conversions for our Channel
More about you
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in the software space. Or you have an aptitude for understanding and ramping on new technologies.
- Experience crafting, driving, and executing targeted marketing plans across all channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You enjoy creating great content across different mediums.
- Energy. You're a passionate, self-starter with a no bullsh#t, can-do attitude who likes to jump in and get things done.
More about our team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Motivated by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent company growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.