Product Marketing Manager
Recruiting Excellence Since 1989 Davalyn Corporation is a pre-eminent executive search firm. Our philosophy is operational excellence, total commitment to clients and the best professional standards in national and international markets.
Our very high completion rate and the strong level of repeat business from our major clients are our best references. Working in partnership with our clients, we track down and attract the leaders in the corporate world. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace for top-caliber talent, Davalyn Corporation offers results-driven professional recruiting services to help our clients thrive.
Seeking a Product Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for understanding users and markets, gathering requirements from multiple sources and communicating findings to design so that products deliver value to consumers.
- Working with HQ Engineer and the design team, developing a competitive and compelling product
- Leading internal Go to Market strategy and process, keeping products in a holistic and a consistent way till product launch
- Planning, coordinating, and executing product launch with HQ, Marketing, and PR
- Preparing assets required related to launch
- Executing in both PR, Advertising (Online and Offline Ad, Media, Social), Trade Show and Retail store PSI Management
- Assisting on sell-out forecast planning / sell-in forecast planning / Inventory management on a weekly basis
- Analyzing sales performance and identifying root cause, risk, and action plan when issue arises
- Improving forecast accuracy by facilitating CPFR operation with customers
- Analyzing market/industry trend, understanding the market situation and sell-out trend
- Working withchannel partners, negotiating programs with marketing team, managing optimum marketing spend
- Bachelor's Degreerequired
- At least 3years of marketingexperience within the consumer electronics industry - includes devices used for entertainment (flatscreen TVs, blu ray players, iPads, video games, digital cameras, etc.), communications (telephones, cell phones, laptops, etc.), and home activities (desktop computers, printers, paper shredders, appliances, etc.)
- SAPexperience is preferred
- Product launch experiencepreferred