Our product marketing team is extremely curious and supportive. We like to get things done, fast, and we don’t hesitate to ask tough/uncomfortable questions. We obsess over good storytelling and finding data to support it. We’re always working to improve our message and the way we communicate our differentiators. We dig marketing books, blogs, and podcasts and actively participate in various product marketing events and communities. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is a "rock star" to not only join us but to elevate the whole product marketing function at Interactions. This position is remote and be be located anywhere in the United States.
- GTM Strategy and Launches: Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for your product(s). Plan and drive the product and feature level launches; manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan.
- Messaging and Positioning: Develop a vision, messaging, and competitive positioning for your product. Synthesize market intelligence and customer insights to develop a deep understanding of our market and customer segments and craft compelling audience-specific messaging. Serve as a customer expert. Develop a full understanding of buyer persona behavior and profile. Track competitive and market landscape. Use those insights to inform sales materials, campaigns, go-to market, and launch strategies.
- Sales Enablement Content: Create presentations, talking points, FAQs, customer case studies, datasheets, and other sales tools. Be the subject matter expert and evangelize your product internally. Educate the sales team with messaging through webinars and “lunch & learns.”
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/MS preferred. 2+ years of extensive product marketing experience in the B2B technology space. Experience in customer care or the Conversational AI industry preferred.
- Outstanding presentation, written, and communication skills with a keen ability to translate complex technical capabilities into creative, intuitive content and programs.
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions, catering to multiple buyer personas.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, autonomous environment. Hands-on experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management.