Job ID: JR0184795
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Santa Clara, CA US
Other Locations: US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Type: Experienced HireProduct Marketing ManagerJob Description
Intel's oneAPI developer tools are making a mark on the industry and are poised for explosive growth. Intel's set of market-specific toolkits with industry-leading compilers, libraries and performance and productivity tools offer developers freedom from the technical and economic constraints of proprietary programming tools. We are seeking a passionate, results-driven product marketing manager to lead the effort to grow the oneAPI developer base and drive market demand. As a product marketing manager for oneAPI for Cloud/HPC, you will own the GTM strategy including product positioning, messaging and pricing, working across engineering, sales and other marketing groups across Intel to accelerate product adoption. In this role, you will play an instrumental role on the team that includes forming marketing requirements, collaborating with engineering to investigate new technologies, and being the voice of the market within Intel during the development phase. Leading up to launch, you will craft product messaging briefs, guide marketing communications on the creation of product launch materials, and act as a product spokesperson in press briefings and public events
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create go-to-market plans for Intel's oneAPI developer tools including validation and communication of the value proposition, and messaging.
- Partner with other Intel marketing groups to land messages across our marketing channels.
- Partner with our worldwide field teams to drive demand for oneAPI across our expanding developer base.
- Promote oneAPI advantages over competitive alternatives.
- Drive growth of success metrics, leading business reviews across stakeholders/leadership team.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written, and verbal communications skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's with 4 or more years of experience in computer science or computer engineering or electrical engineering or related technical discipline or Masters /MBA with 3+ years of experience
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or technical marketing for developer products
- 3 or more years in software product marketing experience is a must.
Inside this Business Group
- Technical degree in computer science or computer engineering or related discipline preferred.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.Other Locations
US, Oregon, HillsboroPosting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0184795Santa ClaraIntel Architecture, Graphics, and Software