As a Product Marketing Manager, in the Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) at Intel, you will work directly with Sales & Field Applications Engineer (FAE), Application engineering, Business development, and product planning teams. You will own product go to market strategy, product positioning, promotion and pricing strategies, creation of marketing collateral and sales enablement. You will also work closely with the business development teams to develop segment focused marketing programs to drive PSG's success. You will work in a fast pace environment as part of a dynamic team to drive the adoption of Intel PSG's products across several market segments.
As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities that customers experience today. Combining PSG's industry-leading FPGA technology, with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to,
- Develop product value proposition and lead its go-to-market strategy in partnership with vertical business development teams
- Study and monitor competitors product offerings. Strategically differentiate and position Intel PSG products & offering and help it stand out
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional teams to execute the launch
- Develop and drive marketing programs to ensure accelerated product adoption
- Develop and manage benchmarks & competitive analyses
- Manage core content execution including white papers, solution briefs & articles
- Increase product portfolio sales and gross margins through effective product positioning, promotion and pricing strategies
- 5+ years of combined experience in sales, marketing, engineering and/or business development in the semiconductor or high-tech industry
- B.S. in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
- 10+ years of combined experience in sales, marketing, engineering and/or business development (or related roles) in the semiconductor or high-tech industry.
- FPGA (hardware or software) experience is a plus
- Current/previous semiconductor/high-tech product marketing or consulting roles is a plus
- Experience in translating a product strategy into an innovative go-to-market plan; effectively managing the execution of such plans.
- Experience in creating/presenting technical/business presentations to executive staff, internal, and/or external customers
- MBA is a plus
Job ID: JR0071373