This Product Marketing Manager, Integrated Solutions position will be an integral member of the Breast and Skeletal Health marketing team. He/she will be responsible as the product expert for the Genius Ecosystem and, also, have day-to-day oversight of downstream activities related to our Integrated Solutions portfolio. The successful candidate will be experienced with managing partnerships, digital health solutions, and the effective implementation of go-to-market programs, sales enablement, and demand generation support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with select third parties as part of the Genius ecosystem in order to drive a seamless, integrated offer for Hologic customers
- Liaise with franchise leadership, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders to develop the Genius ecosystem roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Management to clearly define and execute Integrated Solutions portfolio value proposition, buyer/user positioning and end-to-end customer experience. Assist with qualitative and quantitative market research to develop new insights into the market and recommend appropriate changes in positioning and key messages, as necessary.
- Development and oversight of the execution strategic and tactical marketing plans (including commercialization plan) by defining product marketing activity (e.g. content creation, campaigns, sales tools, channel training, etc.). Coordinate efforts with Product Management, Integrated Brand, US Solutions, Sales and other internal cross-functional teams to ensure timely execution of marketing plans and programs within specified budgets.
- Responsible for optimizing product marketing materials, including branding, messaging, and channel mix for target customers. Partner with our Integrated Brand and US Solutions teams to create new materials when necessary to address a customer need.
- Act as an internal marketing leader for the Integrated Solutions portfolio - representing voice of customer and interests of the business when dealing with key internal stakeholder groups such as operations, quality, regulatory, finance, sales and global marketing.
- Develop effective sales training tools and become recognized as a resource for the field sales team in product benefits and competitive positioning.
- Develop and monitor key product performance metrics, including win/loss rates and reason for each.
- Monitor and communicate competitive activity and market trends as well as formulating strategic responses.
- Oversee product lifecycle process, drive product level changes and communicate those changes to internal teams and customers.
- Act as primary contact for interactions with US Solutions team, field-based reps and global marketing partners about product marketing related inquiries. Act as liaison between sales and production for demand planning and forecasting
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understanding of digital health, healthcare IT, radiology marketplace and customers. Knowledge of breast radiology is highly desired
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with third party partners
- Prior experience in medical device product marketing or product management, experience with B2B SaaS and business development highly desired
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to articulate a plan and manage tasks to achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills from both a marketing and financial standpoint.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic. Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Strong team-orientation with demonstrated ability to both lead and follow cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- MBA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in healthcare, medical device/software, or enterprise SaaS required.
- Willingness and ability to travel (by land and/or air) up to approximately 20-30% of the time, including some international travel, is needed.