Inkling is a mobile learning and enablement platform built for employees who interact directly with their customers. It helps these frontline workers access the training and resources they need to quickly get up to speed in their roles at any time, from anywhere—and deliver excellent customer experiences.
At Inkling, we’re committed to helping the modern distributed workforce do their best work by making learning accessible—and are looking for top talent that shares our passion.
The Product Marketing Manager at Inkling will play an integral hands-on role in supporting Inkling’s growth strategy by being involved in all aspects of developing and executing Inkling’s go-to-market strategy. This role will focus on everything from developing detailed market assessments that help drive product strategy, to providing input on pricing and packaging, supporting product launches and enabling our rapidly growing sales team with all the requisite sales assets. This is a high impact, cross functional role with high visibility within the Inkling organization.
- Support the execution of Inkling product launches with high quality customer facing assets that promote and continue to differentiate Inkling’s products in the market.
- Enable the growing sales team with high quality assets that support effective delivery of Inkling’s go-to-market strategy in sales cycles. This includes pitch decks, ROI calculators, competitive battlecards, and other assets required throughout the buying journey.
- Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the learning marketplace to help guide a Inkling’s differentiated positioning.
- Assist in developing and refining Inkling’s pricing and packaging that optimize initial product adoption and on-going upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing and other parts of the organization to ensure alignment on all critical go-to-market activities.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Marketing Manager role.
- Proven track record of growing products in the market through successful execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Strong bias to action and ability to get things done efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple domain areas within Product Marketing including handling product launches, enabling sales teams, and involvement in strategic product issues such as pricing and packaging.
- Demonstrated mix of creative and analytical skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with communication skills that inspire and motivate teams.
- Experience in the eLearning, learning management system or human capital management domains strongly preferred.
What we offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Catered Lunch and Dinner
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone and Data Reimbursement
- 401(k) Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Near Public Transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.