Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing content and identifying core value propositions for InfoStretch’s industry leading solutions, services, and joint value propositions with partners for use in sales tools and demand generation assets. Support the development ofsolution messaging for sales collateral, sales tools and will work closely with sales enablement and customer teams. They should be an outstanding writer and content developer, communicator, creative thinker, technically savvy, and has experience in the Software Application Testing and or Devops Services industry. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Experience with service companies is a priority.
- Contentdevelopment - Develop and Maintain content library of assets/collateral including white papers, videos, case studies, datasheets, fact sheets, slide presentations, etc.
- Webinars – coordinate with SMEs to create content and drive webinars to closure
- PR and analyst relations - coordinate with SMEs to create content and drive relationships with press and analysts.
- Offerings – Create and periodically update collateral around tools and service offerings
- Demand Generation – Support demand generation activities by providing email and supporting content
- Sales Enablement – Communicated message, offerings, value prop and differentiation for effective sales strategy and manage sales enablement toolkit
- Synthesize industry analysis (i.e. analyst reports) and translate and distribute to key stakeholders
- 3-5 years marketing experience for high tech, B2B, service provider
- Established track record of strong content creation including: corporate overview presentation or solutions presentation, white papers, webinar presentations, web copy, ad copy, and blogs (must submit writing samples)
- Strong professional writing skills are a must
- A creative thinker
- Technically savvy and familiar with the Software Application Testing and DevOps services domain
- Passionate about content creation and delivery
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task, set measurable objectives and manage defined timelines
- A fast and capable learner who has a passion for constantly improving your skills
- Experience in marketing for a start-up / mid-sized company a plus
- Autonomy: ability to work effectively independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented – experience working with sales, senior management, content owners, and product management
- BS/BA required
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)